50 welcome messages, April, for a month with many achievements

April is marked by many events. It begins with Lying Day, is the month of the fall, the celebrations of Easter, discovery of Brazil and memory of Tiradentes. It is more time to renew strength, faith and walk new paths. To have a month of many achievements, check out Welcome Quotes, April, and welcome this new start with the open heart!

Welcome Quotes, April, to open the heart to news

May this month be able to open the ways of happiness, love and peace. Welcome, April!

For this month I only wish one thing: calm down this soul! Welcome, April!

Welcome, April! May you surprise us with great joy and sincere smiles.

This April 1st, let us leave the lies that prevent us from living a real story. Welcome!

Easter month and no wonder: April leaves the memories sweeter! Be coming with!

I want to be happy every day of this new month. Welcome, April!

As well as the leaves of autumn, I want to be able to detach myself from the past and start a new story. Welcome, April!

Welcome, April. May all your days be transforming and renewing!

This month is special, it is the month that we remember the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross and renew our faith. Welcome, April!

It is really an unforgettable month, discovering a Brazil of possibilities. Welcome, April!

May March take all the bad and leave an April of news, achievements and endless joys!

May faith, hope, strength and determination never lack. May we never want to fight for our dreams. May this month renew our best feelings. Welcome, April!

In a world made of appearances, happy is the one who is really done. Welcome, April!

Do not leave love for later. Love must be lived now and always! Welcome, April.

Welcome, April! I want to be happy in all your days.

opened not only the month, but my heart! That is full of emotions from start to finish. Come with everything, April!

April is a month of many laughs, achievements, affection and unforgettable moments!

I leave the past backwards, renew my hope in the future and receive today as a true gift. Welcome, April!

Nothing can stop a heart that dreams, that seeks and knows where you want to go. Welcome, April!

welcomes April: Leave what has passed behind and start this month with an open heart to live new things!

This is the perfect month to reflect on God’s love for us and all the sacrifices He has made for our happiness. Enjoy every minute and renew your faith. Welcome, April!

From the skills the world has, this is still the best of all: going around. Welcome, April!

May God bless all our steps during this new month. Welcome, April!

May the month of April be able to open our vision to tread new paths and our hearts to hug new feelings!

growing up is making a stumble a fresh start. Welcome, April!

May only good feelings make a home in our hearts in this new month that begins. Welcome, April!

That every day I can live a new adventure and always in the protection of our Lord. Welcome, April!

Hello, April. Please don’t start with lies, don’t deceive me: let it be a month to put life in real order. Hands

Welcome, April. May every moment be light, sweet and full of love as it has to be.

That you can achieve everything you want during this month that begins. Welcome, April!

New month, new ways, new achievements! May this month surprise us and fill us with happiness. Welcome, April!

Welcome, April. Here only the good comes in, only the good is. May it be a beautiful month!

blinked? We are already in the 4th month. It’s never too late to get plans out of paper. Be as welcome as it is beautiful, April!

Welcome, April. May the winds blow only joys!

Go. And if you are afraid, face it! It opened the door of a new month with 30 opportunities to win. Welcome, April!

It’s time to thank, time to recognize all that is good and throw away what no longer makes sense in my life. Welcome, April!

April is a month to collect achievements and good times.

We exist to be happy and now be. Welcome, April!

The blessings have already been spilled. May faith become action! This month, put your foot, because God will put the floor. Welcome, April!

Cultivate, take care, want well. The rest comes! Welcome, April!

Thank you, God, for the month that begins. May the planted seeds germinate from now on! Welcome, April!

April comes with peace, smiles, affections, kindness, love, victories and endless blessing!

Time passes alone, but it is you who should turn the page. Welcome, April!

It is time to plant, reborn, care and forgive. Welcome, April!

Start the month with a smile, prayer and thanks, because the more we thank you, the more good things happen. Welcome, April!

If you have 1% chance, have 99% faith. Welcome, April!

The new month has arrived. May it be full of blessings and surprises for all of us. Welcome, April!

May God grant us the month we are asking for a month of blessings and achievements. Welcome, April!

A new month opened, a new path came. Welcome, April of Opportunities!

April, dressed in all its elegance, put a spirit of youth in everything.

The 4th month has arrived! A lot has happened and maybe you have already set aside your start -up goals. At this point, it is necessary to renew confidence in what is to come.

Not only do you need new air, but nature also breathes again. The leaves fall, the winds blow all the excuses away.

To meditate and live the new season message, check out autumn citations that will help start this new phase.

Item added to cart.
0 items - $0.00